These Beautiful Poems Called ‘A Little More’ Are A Tribute To 10 Soldiers Who Died In Siachen
How often do we take out time to acknowledge the role of security in our prosperity? A nation can focus on development only if its borders are free from encroachment. Today, on the occasion of National Defence Day, we attempt to pay a small tribute to our selfless soldiers who put the nation above anything else. We celebrate and highlight different aspects of the life of a ‘Jawan’ through a short poem, “A Little More”. Also, the 10 posters serve as a tribute to the 10 soldiers who died in service in the recent tragedy at Siachen. Let’s just take out some time and say “Thank You” to these brave hearts who have been our silent guardians, watchful protectors, our real super heroes!!
1) Remember how you wanted to lay in bed, covered with blankets, for the entire day after you returned from a tiring vacation trip?
2) Those mouth-watering sweets, new clothes, meeting relatives, etc. were possible for us because someone else sacrificed them.
3) A quick read up on the conditions of Siachen is enough to appreciate this one.
4) Have you ever experiences a pin prick? Try to recollect your reactions? This poster will make much more sense now.
5) Just think of the emotional burden that a soldier carries. We can only think!
6) People refer to themselves as Indians, either abroad, or in the army.
7) We have had numerous examples for this one.
8) Who doesn’t get inspired?
9) Accept it or not, the soldiers have had a great role to play in ensuring that we have a beautiful childhood and a part of we owe a part of our prosperity to the soldiers. Remember the saying, there is nothing link a self-made man.
10) Serving the nation perhaps brings about a different sort of a transformation in a person.
Cover image source: india.com
Latest posts by Guest (see all)
- This Slam Poetry By Kalki Koechlin Will Make You Listen To The Silence of Noise And Noise of Silence In Today’s India - June 21, 2017
- [Your Story] ‘Eat Healthy, Think Better’ Not Anymore, This Fungus Infected Britannia Cake Proves It - March 5, 2016
- These Beautiful Poems Called ‘A Little More’ Are A Tribute To 10 Soldiers Who Died In Siachen - March 2, 2016