Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning ‘Worldwide Day of Terror’ Today November 22nd 2015
The cyber attackers declared war on the jihadis, also known as ISIL and Daesh, in the wake of the Paris attacks last week.
And now the group has released a statement claming the terrorists are planning up to EIGHT attacks on the same day – November 22.
Alongside the hashtags #22Daesh #OpParis, they published a list of events in France, the United States, Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon which are reportedly being targeted.
They include the WWE wrestling event at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and a performance by an American heavy metal band in Milan.
• Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
• Demonstration by Collectif du Droit des Femmes, group for women’s rights, (Paris)
• Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
• Al-Jihad, One Day One Juz (Indonesia)
• Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
• University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)
• WWE Survival Series (US)
The hacking group, identified by a trademark mask, added some events are not ‘100% confirmed’ as at-risk.
“We only take the responsibility of warning civilians (in case the authorities do not act well enough).”
The online crusaders are thought to be behind thousands of twitter accounts supposedly linked to ISIS removed in recent days.
Terrorists slaughtered 130 people on the streets of Paris last Friday.
Anonymous, also referred to as ‘hacktivists’, declared their opposition to the terror regime following the Charlie Hebdo attack in January, which left 12 dead. But they launched an all-out offensive following the latest French massacre.
Latest posts by Abhijit Das (see all)
- [Trailer] ‘Half Girlfriend’, The Chetan Bhagat Novel That Shook The Youth Of India Is Now A Movie - April 10, 2017
- These Photos Of The Longest Train Ride Of India Will Take Your Breath Way - March 15, 2016
- [Watch] This Brilliant Ad Campaign Against Cigarette Smoking Has Sunny Leone And Aloknath In It - February 24, 2016