London Based Photographer Duo Celebrates The Identity of British Sikh Men By These Stunning Images
London based photographer duo Amit and Naroop recently embarked on an ambitious project titled “SINGH” to capture and celebrate the identity of British Sikh men. They photographed a group of Sikh men from all walks of life, ranging from “doctors to boxers, temple volunteers to magicians, and IT professionals to fashion stylists”.
The photos celebrate the Sikh religion, showcasing how different Sikh men wear their beards and turbans.
Here are some of the samples of their work.
1. Gurjeevan Singh Plahe
2. Hardeep Singh Kohli – Comedian, Writer, Presenter
3. Chaz Singh Fliy – Creative Director
4. Daljit Singh Plahe – Watchmaker
5. Magic Singh – Magician
6. Balbir Singh – Temple Volunteer
7. Darshan Singh Bhooi – Retired Businessman
8. Roop Singh – Sikh Storyteller
9. Gurbir Singh – Polo Player
10. Asa Singh – Highway Planner
To learn more, please visit the project’s Kickstarter page here.
Latest posts by Abhijit Das (see all)
- [Trailer] ‘Half Girlfriend’, The Chetan Bhagat Novel That Shook The Youth Of India Is Now A Movie - April 10, 2017
- These Photos Of The Longest Train Ride Of India Will Take Your Breath Way - March 15, 2016
- [Watch] This Brilliant Ad Campaign Against Cigarette Smoking Has Sunny Leone And Aloknath In It - February 24, 2016